Monday 27 April 2009

Illustration Friday "Theatre"

"On My Way"



Hello! Well blimey, I've managed to finish two Illustration Friday topics in time, in a row! I think I deserve some cake... lol I just put together a simple image or a boy running late to the theatre but we shall forget for now that the mask in his pocket is more a symbol of going to a ball because that was totally lost on me until it was finished!

Also just a quick message to say THANK YOU for all of your lovely encouraging responses to my work, it's really helping me to raise my confidence and share more!

Uber Hugs to all of you xxx

10 comments:

  1. This is just lovely! I love the overall style and especially like the background. Very nice and congrats for two weeks in a row ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Loni! I shocked myself at how organised Im being!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors! and I love the ask in his back pocket. Such a simple image yet it tells so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Nice emotional touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this: the colours, the style, the subject.

    I've been scrolling down through your previous IF illustrations - you always come up with such perfect solutions. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh I just love your illustration style! (Your unfinished 'fleeting' has uber potential!))

    ReplyDelete
  7. so nice colors and style, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed looking at this. I especially like the background of wallpaper

    ReplyDelete