Thursday 18 June 2009

Illustration Friday "Unfold"


Ok so I think the shading in this nearly sent me blind but here it is! And I believe in time too! ( pats himself on the back ). There was a tiny glitch with this weeks project, I completed myself a canvas for this weeks IF but it didnt come out as i wanted it to ( I may show you if I can rescue it ) so I sketched this little lady last night. Im going to upload a few other projects ive been working on soon because Im trying to develop my style a little and get the carachters a little more fluid?? Im not sure of te right words but Im going to have another experiment anyways!
Hope you like this weeks!
Much Love
xx

13 comments:

  1. I really like this, it has a nice feel and the colours are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO lovely!! What a wonderful illustration. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your style of work is amazing! This piece is lovely, a great take on the topic:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I think this is great!!! Lovely drawing and a wondeful take on this weeks subject!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great image - really really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice line work and composition!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Can't wait to see next weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love your style here. So delicate and sweet, and the patterns add a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice! I like your textures on this one and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your illustrations, they're very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful. The moods in your illustrations are so powerful and peaceful at the same time.

    ReplyDelete